- App name — The name of the App you’re signed into.
- Min/max button — Use this to shrink the HUD to give more screen space, or expand it again.
- “Breadcrumb trail” — This shows the path you took from the main menu. Click any part of this path to go back to that point, similar to many web pages.
- Back button — Click this to go back to the previous level.
- Title — The title of the page you’re on.
- Preview image — An image of the object.
- Description — Information about the object.
- Status line — Various items of information, depending on what you’re doing.